Event Registration 2022
UPDATE DATED MARCH 11, 2022: In the event you are unable to come to St. Jude’s Church
and you would like to join from home, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and you will be provided with a link to join the livestream on YouTube.
Women of all ages are invited to come to our 7th Annual Women’s Conference to be held on Saturday, March 12, 2022. Be inspired by talented National speakers: Patty Breen from Michigan and Lisa Hendey from California. You won’t want to miss their messages. There will be opportunity for Confession. The day will conclude with the celebration of Mass.
Please note that last year we did not charge for the conference because of the generosity of all of those who so graciously donated their registration fees when the conference was cancelled due to the pandemic in 2020. Thank you again to all those who made this possible last year. The registration costs for this year are:
$20 – Adults
$10 – College Students – Use promo code: College
$5 – High School Students – Use promo code : Highschool
$Free – Religious – Use promo code: Religious
If you qualify for a discounted ticket, please use your respective promo code during the registration process qualify. *Please note that we will not be able to refund tickets after March 1.*
Live in Person: The 1:38 Women’s conference will be held at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, located at 2801 W. 6th Street in Erie, Pennsylvania. The doors will be open at 8:40 am and the conference will begin promptly at 9:00 am and conclude at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Via Zoom to Parishes Throughout the Diocese: The 1:38 Women’s conference will be broadcast via Zoom to the following parishes who have volunteered to host this year:
- St. Francis Xavier in McKean
- St. Mary’s in St. Mary’s
- St. Mary’s in Reynoldsville
- Epiphany of the Lord in Meadville
- St. Mark’s in Emporium
- St. Mark the Evangelist/Mt. Calvary Parishes in Erie
- St. Titus in Titusville
- Our Lady of the Lake in Edinboro
- St. Michael’s in Greenville
- St. Bartholomew in Sharpsville
Via Zoom to Your Home: The 1:38 Women’s conference will be available to you personally in your home via Zoom. We hope that each attendee will prayerfully consider being with a group. However, we understand that this may not be possible for everyone and therefore, we are offering this as an option.
- Want to Register? Please use the above on line registration or download a copy of the registration form for offline registration.
- Looking to volunteer? Please let us know on the registration form if you can help with the pre-conference planning, the conference itself or even cleanup immediately after the conference. Thank you for considering to volunteer!